Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I never did like Nescafe or black coffee... until last semester in uni XD




Now Nescafe Ice/Kopi O Ice is my occasional sweet escape when campus life is "Aaargh!" inducing :P

At home, it's a nice warm mug of Apple tea, Green tea or Chamomile... bliss in a teacup ^^


http://nicolakeegan.wordpress.com/tag/recipe/


Hehe, apple tea~! *hearts* Click on the link above for more yummylicious recipes ^^

Weird fact: Adele feels sleepy after drinking warm tea, and HK style Yin-Yong Coffee+Tea brew.

Like...wtchipmunks, ya? XD Reverse caffeine effect.

Ohh yeah! For Nuffnangers going for the screening of Orphan tomorrow, have fun! :D

This berry can't go due to several reasons, so if you're one of the lucky ones to get the tickets passed on to you... enjoy ^^

I know this song is dated, but gosh... I love the lyrics :D




Natasha Bedingfield - These Words

1 sweets:

Anonymous said...

me also almost inefficacy toward caffeine.XD haih, when i "burn the midnight oil" hope can find something to help me pass through it. XD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin