Saturday, August 15, 2009

After that very very long District 9 review... Adele will blog about herself XD


PuriCute!

La la la la la... childish grandmother :p

Anyway, the story is that on Thursday afternoon in uni, I started feeling tired and weak. My condition got worse and by night time, I was throwing up and had diarrhea.


Thus, was feeling pretty awful and this morning, I was quickly rushed to the clinic after complaining of body aches and a fever.

The doctor diagnosed me with... food poisoning :(

*luckily not H1N1*

Watching Vertigo on Thurday morning during lecture probably made the condition worse too. it's like one of the most disturbing shows I've watched :(



Came out of the show mentally disturbed and with a bitter taste in the mouth.




*shudders*




Bday this year quiet but unusal XD

Firstly, suspected I got the food poisoning from my bday lunch... and spending your 2oth with Aliens in District 9 is an unforgettable experience ;)

My Chinese bday (according to the Chinese Lunar calender, 30th August) should be more lively + the bf owes a mini celebration :P


...And....




I can't believe Pixie Lott's only 18! 0.0

Why wasn't I that hot instead of being one awkward mess when I saw 18? :P

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin