Friday, October 03, 2008

Adele has been feeling very happy and lucky lately. Thank YOU! ^^

So hyper until can't sleep

Hehe. Went anime shopping with the male in my life and he picked up Kanokon for himself, partly because of my recommendation. What girlfriend introduces an ecchi series to her bf? *shakes head* =P

... And what girl watches a male ecchi series?! Hmm.... XD

Well, Kanokon is rather quite a bit of fun to squint at and enjoy in front of a laptop screen =)



Here's a take on why Kanokon is an underrated gem ;)


PhotobucketPhotobucket


On another note, my much awaited half-German cousins arrived in M'sia today! 8 years since my aunt's family migrated to Germany and all I can say is... GOSH... why do the males in the family get all the good genes? =P

My grew-up-in-Australia cousin looks like a buff male model whilst his elder brother has the good-looking preppy Harvard style, and this German cousin - I swear - looks like he just walked out of an alt-band/Hollywood photo shoot. And he has the cutest accented English. And he's just only 15! Not fair! XD

And... and... and... they're all gentlemanly, romantic sweethearts girls swoon over. The preppy one's even married already.

My other German cousin, 4 year old sister to the aforementioned rocker lookalike, also has typical Pan Asian look with gorgeous features. This one's so adorable that she's going to break more than a few hearts in the future ;)


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Going out with dad later today. Hopefully we'll be able to try Ramen Taiko.

Itching to try the food there since Katsumata-sensei (another ramen lover!) recommended the place, and dad got me the menu to skim through. They have authentic Shouyu Ramen, my fav~! ^^

But it'll be funny if we do go there, since the restaurant is just opposite his condo in Mont Kiara... but he has to come and pick me up all the way in DJ and then make our way (almost) back to his place XD

PhotobucketPhotobucket




Speaking of Katsumata-sensei.... *sniff* I miss a lot of these guys and gals.

Especially the ones that I met back in Beginner 1, like Ou Yang-san, Natalie-san and Candy-san. And also those that joined us later like Karen-san.

That's Katsumata-sensei in the first row to the left, with the checkered skirt. She's gone back to Japan now. One of the best and most lively teachers we've had =)

Almost 3 weeks now since I've deferred my I2 class to end of the year. On the bright side, at least I might get to see Natalie-san and Lina-san at the next I2 intake.

Undecided yet though if I want to commence Nihon-go classes for twice a week during the hols. Getting a little hard to manage hw and revision for the Intermediate levels.

Might also want to take up latin dance or start learning to salsa again during the weekends.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin