Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Had a good, long talk with an old (long lost?) friend ;)

Things at one time we're very complicated between us, so it felt good to be able to talk to him in a mature and "we've grown up and are wiser now" type of way.

As usual, when things are going right between us, it was good to talk to him because he has a stabilizing effect on me. If there is someone who can talk sense into my thick skull, it would be him.

But most of all, I've missed him... as a friend whom I'm able to be frank and honest with, because he already knows so much about me - the good, the bad, and the really ugly.

And in a way, I'm that bit happier and relieved to know that he feels the same and I haven't left too much of an in-deletable bad impression from my prior bad behaviour.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin