Sunday, December 07, 2008

This blog seriously needs some personal piccus yeah? :(

Hehehe. Here they are! Not much, but still... better than nothing, and too much is not a good thing XD

Photobucket


Photobucket

Me, Galie, Jen, Auli and Gary ^^


Photobucket

Guess which pair's mine? One's very obviously Gary's XD


Photobucket

Gary: Yerr... what are you looking at?
=P

Venue: KLCC
Date: 6 December (Bernie's Bday!)

But... the birthday girl couldn't go due to a project dateline, so instead we called her up. Yay!

That's why KF dear couldn't get through to my phone when he tried to call XD

*All pics thanks to Galie*


PhotobucketPhotobucket



We watched the much hyped Twilight XD

I like the Cullens and that fuels my interest. But honestly, I think the storyline's a wee bit over-the-top.

Nevertheless, although I did end up rolling my eyes a few times, Twilight's an enjoyable bit of escapism I don't mind watching again ^^

Pluuus, I've got a new fav sport. Vampire baseball. Kekeke.


PhotobucketPhotobucket


The My Women Stuff Christmas Giveaway is ongoing until 15 December and there's fantabulous Christmas gifts to be won, thanks to Paris B =)

Hehe. My wish is the Nana Mays Gift Set. What's yours? ;)


PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin