Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kakiis Nite Out was fun!

Although we didn't win anything, whether in the photo category or the night's games, it was still a great bash. Hey, with a venue like Ministry of Sound, the atmosphere's definitely already there ^^

And... although my photo submission didn't sweep the judges off their feets (wasn't expecting that too la anyway, although I do want a new cam XD ), it's awesome to know that it was shortlisted and made an appearance during the event's slideshow ^^

Will blog more of the event and include photos once the boyfie's done with them =)


PhotobucketPhotobucket



I super ♥Neopets' Key Quest~!








Key Quest is basically Neopets' multiplayer (min 2 ppl, max 4 ppl) online board game.

As usual, since it's Neopets, the game's graphics are cute but (thankfully XD ) not overly adorable and the mini games are moderately challenging.

I'm orenji_sora on neopets. Neofriend me (only applies to those with no criminal tendencies ya) if you're on neopets too! I'm nice and not Frankenstein's sister =P

If you're going to join, much thanks if you could include that 'orenji_sora' referred you. I'll link you in a new post as a thank you if you do ^^

Feel free to play Key Quest with me if you see me around Neopia =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin