Sunday, September 14, 2008

Aloha! =) Greetings from the land of assignments. As stated in the previous post, it's that time of the season again for this gal ;)

2 research assignments in one week. Wish me luck! Hopefully, Mr Kumar will be in a sun-shiny mood and grant us an extension on the comm assignment. And I'm being ambitious. I want to try and finish off my 1000 word marketing mini essay by tomorrow, so I can start on the hefty comm assignment with a clear mind (40% of my final marks lie there *gasp* XD ).

Anyway, I'm still alive! ^^ Will be a mainly inactive blogger for now though. Time's not on my side, amigos... unfortunately.

Hope all of you are well and will remain well. Cheers! :)

P/S: I crave homemade sweet treats. Want to pop into Marmalade for some cupcakes *drool*

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin