Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ta-da... new layout. Not in a mood to celebrate it though.

Caught the flu bug and this girl's singing the blues. Everyone's going out/holidaying and having damn bucketloads of fun without me =(

Holiday resolution: save up. So guess I've got to be choosy with where I go and what I do too. Bummer.

Wanna dress up, go to the park, have a picnic and dance in joy when I'm better. Low budget fun a la fairy-tale style XD

Heck, maybe I should just dress up anyway and eat ice cream in my own garden.

Don't know what's with me and dressing up + eating ice cream in the outdoors *crazeee gal*

These three chipettes are helping to cheer me up.



Girls Just Wanna Have Fun



Material Girl

2 sweets:

Sam said...

Ooh~ I love the videos... They're cute..... XD

Adelina said...

Yaya ^^
They sing better than Alvin and the Chipmunks too, IMHO la =P
Lots more on YouTube.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin