Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wheeeee! ^^

Had a great time with the girls in PD, A Famosa Resort and Melaka Town.

9 of us - we laughed, we shared, we did crazee stuff, we ate (and ate and ate XD ) and shopped till we dropped Photobucket

It was real fun!

I've some piccus of the trip in my cammie, will post up soon. Most will come from Yi Qing's when she uploads. Look forward to it! ;)


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Soooo soooo pretty yes? *nods* *glares at those not nodding Photobucket*

Hehe...

I finally blinged my DS up too! Of course not anywhere near as nice and professional as the pics la, but for RM6 and considering it's my first time doing, I think my efforts turned out well ^^

But.... it's not a done job yet. Still have to touch-up, and add blings to the sides.

Just that I didn't buy enough packets of the blings, and I can't find the type I want anywhere else (bought in Klang), so work is on hold.

I'm so addicted to prettifying my gadgets Photobucket that now I even want to do my phone XD

Hehe... was constantly looking out for crystal stickers in Asian Avenue with the bf yesterday, until he also commented that I'm really into it liao. Uh-oh =P


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Another new-ish (although not so new already) addiction of mine is blogshops.

Explains why I've been pulling out my trusty (read: old) tape measure from the sewing basket to take my measurements.


Probably I'm still into blogshop hopping and checking out the goodies on sale because my first purchase, from Bouncing Bananas, was a good experience ^^



I bought the one right on the left (Maroon + Black).

Apart from a not very noticeable tear of the lace at the top part after 2 washes, I love the dress. As it's above knee length for me, it's a great semi formal cocktail-ish dress Photobucket

And for RM40, even my mom who's skeptical about online shopping, said it was worth it XD

I'll be getting a pair of tights from Ministry of Clothes too on Thursday. It's their much talked about Miss Jenny! The gals behind MOC are quite nice people. Friendly and willing to help Photobucket

Will be getting a top from Luscious Lips on the same day too. On sale and quite worth the price I think, that's why getting it although a bit not my style. Would look good for a casual day out though once paired with a waist clincher.

And also, this book from a forumer on LWY


It's a Diana Wynne Jones! Normally I wouldn't buy this although I want to read it because books are expensive these days, and it's rather thin. But now I can own it - in good condition somemore - for RM5, second hand.

I love digging up second hand books on LWY XD


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm looking for a part-time job! ^^

Hols are really long this time, until the first week of March, so I've to "cure" my restlessness Photobucket

So far I've went for one job interview, but the shop decided that they did not need any more extra help after all, so I'm still jobless XD

Nvm though, coz I'll be attending two more interviews at places that sound great to work at, so we'll see how it goes ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin