Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm SUPER hyper! XD

I found one of my fav "it's so passe and cheesy, but oh-so-catchy" songs on YouTube~!

Aqua's Dr Jones. Brings back memories? ;)

Gotta love those 90s, bubblegummy techno europop beats. Best thing is... GOSH! It's so great to sing-a-long to. Me likey ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket



The new Nano looks great, aye? ^^

I still love it in green, but... now there's my fav colour - purple! Photobucket

Orange won my undying love as well. It's so fresh and, and... life brightening =D

You'll likely want to walk alone while loving your Nano (it's sooooo sexy, I love my 2nd gen to bits), but at least with the sun shiny orange you'll (almost) never feel blue ;)

*pls do excuse the pun on Liverpool* Photobucket

And... I still think red's the most fashionable in Nano-land ^^

Looks aside, the new Nano has got great features too. [Shake] fans (the bf's one ^^ ) , rejoice. With the new Nano, just give the lil' beauty a shake to automatically shuffle your music. Cool or what? Photobucket

Wait.... there's more. Go take a look at all the cool things this Nano can do @ http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/features.html


PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin