Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tagged by Sara. Yay, something interesting to do. Photobucket


1.What do you want the most now?
Indecisiveness rhymes with Adeleness... therefore I'll have to compile the whole (long) list of wants, close my eyes, and randomly poke the list with my finger and hope it doesn't land at one of the more frivolous ones =P

2.Who is the person you trust the most?
My mummy! And of course the rest of the family... ^^

3.Are you in love?
I should hope so =P

4.If you have a dream come true..
The world would be a less superficial and cynical place.

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It's a rare sight, but aren't you just filled with all these lovely emotions after gazing upon a rainbow?

6.What's your goal for this year?
Be amazingly good at my sem 2 units.

7.Do you believe in eternity?
As a Buddhist, the believe is that all things will come to an end... but the galaxy seems like it's going to exist to a very ripe old age XD

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
Not that I know of, unless there's someone who'll like to tell me so and prove I live in my own world 1/2 the time.

9.What feeling do you love the most?
Unconditional love and acceptance.

10.What are the requirements for your other half?
It's a personal joke that my ideal guy probably has to one up Prince Charming (too charming and carboard-ish)/Mr Darcy (too... I don't know, everything). Enough said.

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
Betrayal.

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Guilty. I admit, I'm bias to the ones I think are true and meant to last.

13.What do you want to do in the future?
All the things I hope I'll have the good fortune and initiative to do.

14.What is the most important thing in your life?
The safe haven which is my family.

15. How did you feel last night?
Weary and a tad anxious.

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
My friends and family.

17.When do you think the world will end ?
It will end when people think it's the end, for that is even more fatalistic than a natural catastrophe.

18.The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Meet up with the people who have been a significant part of my life.

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?
As Anne Blythe nee Shirley would say, she's of the race that knows Joseph =)

20.What do you want to know right now?
How to teleport XD

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged!

1. Edmund
2. Yeang Shin
3. Anyone
4. But it's okay if you don't ^^


PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin