Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yay! Round 1 - assignments, mid-sems, presentations and whatnot's down! *happy jig*

... Now for round 2 - exam prep. Lol XD

Thank goodness today's macro policy test was open book >.< Even then, I had to place hope on my lucky stars and just choose a,b, c or d. I'm so going to flail in finals =_=

Y'know, I don't ever read literature anymore during term time. My brain can't take the extra effort these days. Assignments drain 85% of those little grey cells.

Believe it or not, this girl's starting to read chic lit. Yes, CHIC LIT. That goodness-forbid-gives-me-shivers genre XD

Most of the back cover blurbs still make me go "wth!", "..... gahhhh!", "gosh, people actually like reading this??", and many many more colourful expressions. Hehe.

.... but, there's actually quite a few that are less painful to read! Hip hip hooray! ^^

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin