Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh dear. It's only the start of the holidays and... Adele is b-o-r-e-d. XD

I've finished reading 3 books, and am left with only one more. Have to make a trip to the Monash library after Monday's Japanese exam to borrow more books.

Thankfully, there's also crunchyroll and lots and lots of j-doramas. I've also enough time to kill that I can practically get drunk on room escape games.

Have to brush up on my driving as well, so that I can drive on my own to KBU and meet up with Jason. It's only 10 mins away, but a 10 minute distance might as well be driving to the North Pole when you've barely any driving experience.

It's funny how you look forward to having free time during the exam season, and when you actually have free time, you feel so very much like a blatant time-waster and couch potato. Ouch.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin