Monday, May 21, 2007

I love this layout, but I hate how small it is and how larger media don't quite seem to fit into the teeny weeny space XD For now though, I guess this blog is only for me to visit and read since I haven't had the time to work on it and 'promote' it.


Well, here's an Adele update:

1. Tommy Heavenly6's Pray is my most repeatedly played song today... because I'm longing for angsty songs since I feel like burying my head under the sand and ignoring the world.

2. I have a favourite Krock group... finally. *drumroll* They are... Guyz! ^^ I want to glomp the guitarist, he's so cute! And Yayoo the vocalist looks (somewhat) like Hyde... well, that's what everyone says.

3. I wish I could turn back time.

4. I want 'him'!!! Yes, I do, and it's not funny.

5. I think I might flunk math... but we'll see...

6. My phone's batery is absolutely 'flat' again, since I've forgotten to charge it for a few days XD


Adieus, my tomodachi(s)! =)

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin