Wednesday, July 08, 2009

It's the season to bid farewell and welcome back the ones who've spread their wings over vast expenses of land to far away places across the sea.

I'm sorely missing one partner in crime, but another has return for the Summer - while I'm enjoying my tropical Winter break... so much for the ironies of life.

Jo once said to me that she hates goodbyes, because she's had her fair share. It really does seem that the older we get, the more we have to part with family/friends/lovers/plushies XD

Wait... plushies?! Yeah, I'm random like that. Project: Clean-up room has started! Haha... I'm not gung-ho about it. The idea of moving my plushie collection to the new pad doesn't seem very feasible, logistically and space-wise.

But... I don't want my plushies to lose their homes :'(

Ahh......... the drama continues.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin