Tuesday, November 24, 2009



Thanks to Nuffnang, I'll be joining other Nuffies for the premiere of New Moon :)

Feel kinda bad la, coz there's lots of twi-hards who would really want to go, while I'm not a Twilight fan and got the opportunity instead.

However, as much as I don't really care for Edward, Bella and Jacob; I really do like Alice and the Cullens.

I love the bond between the members of the Cullen family, even though they're not blood relatives.

Those parts I'm definitely looking forward to.

So I guess it's... New Moon here I come! ;)

Will try to go with something vintagy or tres chic to complement Alice's sense of style ^^

P/S: Who's going? ^^

Most Nuffnang screenings I feel so shy to walk up to other Nuffies and intro myself, whether as fellow Nuffie or readers of their blogs.

So let me know in advance so I can look you up during the screening? XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin