Friday, September 26, 2008

1.What would best describe your personality?
Love Addiction - Koyama Keiichiro [what?! *faints* XD ]

2.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Carat - sifow [No la... I don't look for a guy that can give me diamonds]

3.How do you feel today?
Belfast - Boney M [Beats me *shrugs*]

4.What is your life's purpose?
Holiday- Bee Gees [If only...]

5. What is your motto?
the SPEED STAR - Namie Amuro [hahaha... yes yes, I love fast things, bring it on =P ]

6.What do your friends think of you?
Something's Been Making Me Blue - Smokie [ Really?] =(

7.What do you think of your parents?
Love is Delicious- Wheesung [hehe]

8.What do you think about very often?
Let's Just Kiss and Say Goodbye - Barry White [Hmm...]

9.What do you think of your best friend?
We Belong Together - BIG BANG [So sweet =) ]

10.What do you think of your crush?
Nothing Compares 2 U- Sinead O'Connor [...]

11.What is your life story?
No More Cry - D-51 [Yes, by all means please]

12.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lay Back in the Arms of Someone - Smokie [I want to be loved by someone ^^ ]

13.What do you think when you see your crush?
Violet Sauce - Namie Amuro [So steamy XD ]

14.What do your parents think of you?
Hot Limit - T.M. Revolution [Eh? I'm a very goody-goody daughter =P ]

15.What do strangers think of you?
Here With Me - Dido [O-kay...]

16.What will they play at your funeral?
I Got You Babe - Sony & Cher [A little inappropriate, but at least it's a happy song =) ]

17.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Lovable - Kim Jung Kook [Ooh! I definitely want this song played! ^^ ]

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Rainbow - NEWS [I love spotting rainbows <3 ]

19.What do you think of your friends?
The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston [I love you guys and I hope you guys love yourselves too =) ]

20.What song do you listen to when you are sad?
Emotions - Bee Gees [*sniff*]

21.What song do you air guitar to?
You're Still the One - Shania Twain [Err. No.]

22.What should be your signature karaoke song?
Love Me - Bee Gees [Goodness. I hope not =S ]

23.What is your greatest desire?
Let Me Be There - Olivia Newton John [Let me be here for you ^^ ]

24.What does next year have in store for you?
Love Story - Clavier [Sounds good. Love the song too ;D ]

25.What's your outlook on life?
Chiisana Koi no Uta (Little Love Song) - MONGOL 800 [Love makes the world go round]

26.How will you die?
Naihi Shinsho (Innermost Secret Confession) - ONE OK ROCK [Ehehe... no comment]

27.Do people secretly lust after you?
Painter Man- Boney M. [A hot painter man, I hope ;) ]

28.The best advice you will ever get
Unbreakable - Domoto Koichi [Stay strong... pretty good advice eh? ^^ ]

29.What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
If You Don't Know Me By Now- Simply Red [Knowing me, I'll be wasting time]

30.What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Needles and Pins - The Searches [I hope not =S ]

31.What will your future mother-in-law be like?
Lost in Love - Air Supply [I want to love her, but not THAT much =P]

32.What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
I'll Be There - Mariah Carey & Trey Lorenz [That's reassuring =) ]

33.If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Deep In Your Heart - Domoto Koichi [Smexy and hot, full of secrets... oooh ;D ]

34.What sort of world ruler would you be?
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics [Hehe]

35.Will you ever get a dog or cat?
On the Street Where You Live - Perry Como [Sidetrack a little... I adore Perry Como's songs!]

36.What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
Locomotion - Kylie Minogue [Hahaha. I'll get everyone to do the Locomotion with me! ^^ ]

37.What is your superpower?
Blue River - The Band [???]

38.Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
Cry - Godley & Cream [Because they make me want to cry?]


Lots of funky oldies, thanks to my Nano containing a good chunk of my uncle's songs. Explains the Boney M., Bee Gees and Smokie huh? ;)

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin