Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hmm... does anyone still buy original CDs? I do as for me, nothing beats the satisfaction of holding a CD in its original packaging as well as the guilt free feeling that you're supporting an artiste's hard work. And I would purchase more if the CDs worth spending cold hard cash to get were more accessible in good ol' Malaysia. Jack Penate, anyone? And let's not even get started on Japanese and Korean CDs. I haven't seen any recent Arashi releases or stuff by Koyote on store shelves. And with the exception of Jack Penate, these are the mainstream acts.

And... ELLEGARDEN! This group is partially responsible for the torture I'm putting my hard drive through XD C'mon, they've had a North American (USA) release for their latest album Eleven Fire Crackers, they mostly sing in English, they play to sold out crowds in North America, they're able to rock it out with all those other American punk-rock groups and heck, they even sound like an American group.

So... why in the world is it so hard to find stuff by ELLEGARDEN here??

PV for Red Hot from Riot on the Grill (love the album title XD )

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin