Thursday, August 30, 2007

[Listening : Bingo - Koyote ^^ ]

Some of Koyote's (awesome Korean dance pop group) songs always somehow manage to lighten my spirits a little. I am still confused... but I really can't afford to dwell on it. I already have too much on my mind, and I've got to empty the cache of thoughts in my mind that are of him (easier said than done =_= ) and Tze Yin's going to skin me alive later since I forgot to log in to MSN messenger again, for the 2nd day in a row, to discuss our IT project. So sorry!

And know what?? I miss Aaron too..... even though half the time I feel more depressed and bothered after speaking to him. That is, unless he did not have too busy a day and is in a good mood, and that's rare.

And... Adele realizes (not for the 1st time la XD ) ... that hols are well and all... but more than a few days of hols and I go nuts. I really did miss having some sort of 'aim' and productive schedule (classes at college) rather than getting up REALLY late (just in time for lunch =p ), sleeping REALLY late, lazing around and staring at the computer screen.

Because you see, Adele runs on 'kiasu-ism'. In other words, if I don't feel motivated (and I usually don't when I'm at home), I'll hardly touch my school work. And I missed my friends, both old and new!! What will I do without my ex-5A-in-Taylor's gang after finishing SAM (and the dreadful torture of long hols start)? Drive (assuming by then that I'm able to, and that I actually can) all the way to Taylor's to visit you guys? Only Wye Luun and I will be out of college by then.

Speaking of old friends from 5A... the very first person in our group to leave overseas will be departing for Russia soon. Yup, Kevin will be leaving to study medicine middle of next month, on JPA scholarship. And Wye Luun will be going India next year. Jen will be heading abroad too after she's completed CAL. And me? Well, I could be doing a twinning programme here, or in Australia (although it's unlikely I'll be there as soon as next year) or in Singapore (I admit, Singapore sounds more & more attractive... but I feel like I'm letting myself get disappointed since NUS and NTU are soooooo hard to get in).

Sigh... what if I get suicidal again without the steadying presence of school/college and supportive friendship to take my mind off darker thoughts? I don't want to sink into the black hole of serious depression again.

Oh, but there's happy NEWS! Haha... pun fully intended XD My fav Johnny's group - NEWS - will be releasing the Taiwan version of their Never Ending Wonderful Story (GREAT acronym. I'm sure fangirls can relate to that =p ) concert DVD!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I'm MORE than happy, I'm delirious with JOY! I guess I'll either have to wait and see if there will be a VCD vesion and whether I cna get it from Singapore, or preorder it online ASAP from YesAsia. Since there's free shipping, I guess YesAsia could work out. the DVD's expensive though. Almost RM119 for the limited edition and RM109 for the normal ed.

This is still fantastic NEWS XD though! My fav guys (hahaha... kidding =p) were previously on hiatus for most of 2006, and I've yet to watch one of their concerts on DVD. Needless to say, I love my ARASHI 2003 concert VCD to bits XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin