Saturday, June 09, 2007

I've got a new hobby. Haha... putting my Windows Media Player to shuffle is a great way to go through the 35 hours, 13 minutes and 33 seconds (2.62 GB, yeah it's a torture for my hard drive =p ) of songs I have. What I really love is when I hear a song play and go all 'wow, this is really nice... when and where did I get it from?'. See, I get to rediscover my music collection while fully listening to some songs on it for the first time. Besides, I find that songs I didn't like initially are really quite alright once I give them a second chance.

OMG! Kinki Kids is releasing an anniversary best album titled [39] on 18/7 with 39 tracks!! 39 tracks translates into goodness knows how many hours of Koichi and Tsuyoshi goodness!! And that Music of Life will be included in the album sounds pretty exciting, since Koichi penned the lyrics and Tsuyoshi contributed as composer. As it's a best of album, it's got really great tracks too!! Please do excuse my blatant use of exclamation marks. All my will power is being used to contain myself form jumping up and down in sheer anticipation and joy!!

Garasu no Shounen, Haka Candy, Annivesary and tons of other goodies are going to be in that album ^^ The best part is definitely Koichi's selections. The two lovable guys got to choose 14 of their fav tracks to include in the album and... Koichi (ouji-sama!! haha, fangirling XD ) has excellent taste! Quite a few of my all time favourite Kinki Kids' songs are in his list, including Bonnie Butterfly (I loooove this song! ^^), 99% LIBERTY and Harmony of December. Don't know if Ne, Ganbaru Yo and Velvet no Yami is included as I'm too tired to sift through and analyze the Japanese words now... but even if they aren't, there are lost of Kinki Kids classics to make up for it. such as Bonnie Butterfly!!

Haha... Phew, I'm really into fangirling mode ne. Funny thing is, I never really realized I could get this excited over Kinki Kids XD NEWS, definitely. Same goes for Arashi (although a little less now)... but Kinki Kids? Not really unless Koichi has some extremely major part in it. I guess it's because I love how he included Bonnie Butterfly in his selection? And that Koichi sounds so smexy in it and looked very good in the MV? *gets shot* XD

Final bit of fangirling... 10 years! Kinki Kids has been arund for 10 years! I was only a part of the last 4 years but it's been great. Hehe... I had a lot of fun watching and reading Koichi talk about F1 while Tsuyoshi raved about fishing.

Btw, the way they named the album is really cute. 39 in Japanese is read as 'san kyu', which is Engrish for 'thank you'. So sweet ne! ^^

Information on the album's courtesy of Melting Kiss cringe. Weird name, I know. But still, a very big San Kyu to them for making Adele a super happy girl. ^^

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin